[6 servings] / Serving Size = 1 cup
2 cups chopped fresh or 1 (15-ounce) can of fruit packed in juice
2½ cups flavored yogurt, any flavor
2 cups Cranberry Pecan Granola (or other homemade or store-bought granola)
1. If using fresh fruit, wash it first.
2. Collect, chop, and measure all ingredients before starting to prepare the recipe.
3. Just before eating, layer in a glass or cup: 1/3 cup fruit, 1/3 cup yogurt, 1/3 cup granola.*
4. Refrigerate remaining yogurt and fruit within 2 hours and eat within 3 to 5 days.
5. Store granola in a sealed container at room temperature, and eat within 1 week.
Be Creative! Replace granola cwith your favorite whole grain cereal.
*Make parfait just before eating, or granola will become soggy.
This recipe and photo are used with the permission of Colorado State University Extension's Eating Smart Being Active program.